Clinical Trial: Oral CBD Treatment Ineffective in Arthritic Patients BY NORML POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 Aalborg, Denmark: The consumption of synthetic CBD is not associated with clinically significant reductions in pain intensity in patients with either hand osteoarthritis or psoriatic arthritis, according to clinical trial data (Links to an external site.) published in the...
- How to make CBD Tea and 6 ingredients you need to enhance your pleasures. November 24, 2021
- Do you take 4 or more prescriptions? This is a problem. October 12, 2021
- Your Nose Knows – Linalool October 9, 2021
- Are Hemp Seeds Beneficial? October 6, 2021
- Education. Best results come from best educated! September 25, 2021