Taking 4 or more prescriptions is known as “PolyPharmacy”. As defined by the A.M.A. Journal of ethics – “Polypharmacy has been variously defined as the use of multiple drugs, prescription of more drugs than are medically necessary, or “concomitant ingestion of four or more” medications in the last 3 months.” And there is a bigger...
- How to make CBD Tea and 6 ingredients you need to enhance your pleasures. November 24, 2021
- Do you take 4 or more prescriptions? This is a problem. October 12, 2021
- Your Nose Knows – Linalool October 9, 2021
- Are Hemp Seeds Beneficial? October 6, 2021
- Education. Best results come from best educated! September 25, 2021